2014-11-04

DDD 3



The oak men lamp that I have showed before www.theoakmen.com


Went to the Danish Design Days and this is what I found. This is the 3:d and last post on what I got happy about at the fair on Danish Design in Copenhagen.








Maison Martin Margiela Russian Dolls with their white anonymity are deco I love.






Fun new vibrant colors of the candle holder from www.applicata.dk






LOVE this stool called Monarchy stool by Yannis Ghikas for www.objekten.com in Brussels. There are similiar designs, but this nails it for me. Just love the shape and its as decorative and sculptural as it is useful.




A must for coffey lovers is Decafé lamp by Raúl Laurí that won first price at Salone Satellite in Milan 2012. It´s made from coffey. Read about it at www.rlauri.com






Really fell for these lamps that I can find place for any day. Found through www.2rethink.dk





Not overgrown has a beauty as well. Found this at Bella center on my way out.

Inga kommentarer: