2014-08-22

Dinner time




Setting the table for dinner is something I enjoy. The smell of what´s cooking all over the kitchen. 
Love having friends over for dinner. 

We are having our End of summer sale at 
Jimmy Schönning HEM. 

Selling the irregular stoneware plate (33 cm) at 150 SEK instead of 360 SEK
and the bowl (20 cm x 16 cm x 9,5 cm) I use for everything from my yogurt with walnuts and honey to soup for 
120 SEK instead of 300 SEK.

This is a special first invite to my readers of the blog and that visit my Instagram #jimmyschonninghem

You need only to email your request to:

js@jimmyschonning.com

You pay for the postage and we send it wherever it is you would like to receive 
your dinner time package. 

If you like the sound of that just drop a line. 


Have a wonderful weekend!

Jimmy 

Inga kommentarer: